1. Sit with your group. Review and discuss your invented Egyptian myth and skit.
2. Choose your favorite scene from your myth. Who are the main characters? What's happening? Where are they?
3. Get out your Egypt handouts: hieroglyph worksheets and the Code of Art
4. Use the Code to draw the main characters in pencil. Add details to show setting and use some of your invented symbols if they are applicable to the action, characters, or setting of your myth.
5. Translate the characters' names into hieroglyphs and write these in cartouches near the characters. You can also add hieroglyphs to explain the action or setting.
6. Go over your pencil lines with black pen and erase stray pencil marks.
7. Color with colored pencils.