1. Review of the Actor's Job and Actor's Tools, plus additional goals for today, like "do something you haven't tried before" and "feel the emotion you're trying to communicate; don't just pretend."
2. Breath of Fire: stick your tongue out and pant like a dog. Then try it with your mouth closed so the air moves through your nose and you can feel your belly button moving.
3. Tongue twisters
4. Group imagination walk, led by student
5. This is a Test
6. Character walks
7. Character walks with emotions
8. Park Bench: entrances, exits, transitions, needs, dialogue
Tomorrow: more character work, Bus Stop, assign parts for Reader's Theatre on Monday